Our Very Own Job Application for Your Very Own Job
Hey! If you’re reading this, you believe you want to work with us at Copper State. Here’s some info on our work culture and what we expect to make sure you’re not wasting your time or ours. If, after you finish reading, you think this place would be a good fit for you, please fill out the application below. We can’t wait to meet you.
We are carefully crafting our culture here, and our mission is as follows:
Connecting people. Creating experiences. Crafting great beer.
No matter what position you are applying for, here’s what we expect.
We do NOT need you to have:
1. Years of experience. We will train the right people with the right attitudes.
2. Finely honed server skills, host skills, expo skills, or chef skills. We don’t care how good you are at serving or cooking a fine salmon if you’re a jerk to be around.
We DO need you to:
1. Show up. Turns out that’s super important to job retention.
2. Bring a positive attitude. Turns out that’s super important to the culture we are building here. (See previous comment about being a jerk while cooking a salmon—if you have a negative attitude about life and work, you won’t make it here).
3. Work hard. We’ve got a great thing going here, and if you want to be a part of it, you will need to work while at work. We are a busy and hopping place (beer pun fully intended…all the puns here are fully intended) and we appreciate those who have been taught the value of hard work.
Long story short, we want to put the right people in the right places, and maybe that’s you. We have a lot of fun here at Copper State, and we support one another in full teamish fashion. And we make up words sometimes. If this sounds like a place to which you’d like to contribute your talents and help us grow, please take the time to answer a few questions below. If this seems like too much work for you, then you might not fit in here and I’d rather find that out now.